Thank you for your interest in a residency with SRT Prosthetics & Orthotics. For nearly two decades, SRT has established and maintained a high standard for quality patient care.
SRT prides itself on having some of the most advanced and innovative programs in the country including:
- Amputee Academy: Phases of Rehab
- Upper Extremity Program
- Education Program for Physical & Occupational Therapists
Our structured residency program is located in Indiana and requires a full commitment regardless of the applicant’s previous level of experience. Who is the ideal candidate for an SRT residency? Do you believe in the following…?
- I am more than a leg builder. I focus on the patient as a whole, and not just the amputation.
- I exceed in a fast paced environment and I am not afraid to work that extra hour or go that extra mile.
- I consider the patient’s physical and occupational therapist a key element in their successful outcome, and it is my priority to communicate and work together with them.
- I am part of a team. I encourage feedback and advice from my colleagues and supervisors so that I may gain insight and grow as a practitioner.
- I am never done learning.
If you believe in the preceding and would like to apply for an SRT residency, please fill out the following form.