Thank you for your interest in a residency with SRT Prosthetics & Orthotics. For nearly two decades, SRT has established and maintained a high standard for quality patient care.
SRT participates in a national residency program with our clinical partners across the country. This program includes defined monthly objectives and opportunities for collaborative learning with other residents. We also participate in NCOPE’s centralized application service, OPRESCAS. Please check that site for any open positions and our application requirements:
Some of the most respected names in the orthotics and prosthetics professional community have partnered to build a residency program that networks nationally known CPOs and O&P clinics with a curriculum developed in collaboration with professional educators. Your residency experience, exposure, and the ability to learn from the best clinicians in different clinics and locations will give you a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow and begin your career. Click here to learn more! https://bcpresidency.com/
Click here to download a helpful guide on our national residency program in multiple areas of the country, offering a comprehensive, well-designed, patient-oriented training curriculum: National Residency Guide
What makes SRT different? We pride ourselves on having some of the most advanced and innovative programs in the country including:
- Amputee Academy: Phases of Rehab
- Upper Extremity Program
- Education Program for Physical & Occupational Therapists
Our structured residency program requires a full commitment regardless of the applicant’s previous level of experience. Who is the ideal candidate for an SRT residency? Do you believe in the following…?
- I am more than a leg builder. I focus on the patient as a whole, and not just the amputation.
- I exceed in a fast paced environment and I am not afraid to work that extra hour or go that extra mile.
- I consider the patient’s physical and occupational therapist a key element in their successful outcome, and it is my priority to communicate and work together with them.
- I am part of a team. I encourage feedback and advice from my colleagues and supervisors so that I may gain insight and grow as a practitioner.
- I am never done learning.