SRT has provided thousands of free continuing education hours for physical therapists, occupational therapists and students on a variety of prosthetic and orthotic topics.
SRT is proud to offer continuing education courses free of charge to hospitals, nursing homes, outpatient therapy clinics, as well as home health and dialysis clinics. Our courses are approved through either INAPTA in Indiana, IOTA in Indiana, IPTA in Illinois, and WPTA in Wisconsin, depending on the course. All courses are also available to Physical and Occupational Therapy Universities.
For more information on any of these events or inservices, please contact Theron Steinke, Community Relations, at 419.212.2525 or email@example.com
*Not every course is pre-approved in every state. Contact Theron Steinke for details.
Free CEU Courses for Occupational Therapists:
- Basics of Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Body Powered Prosthetics
- Advancements in Technology
- Preparing the Patient for the Prosthetic Process
- ADLs for Upper Extremity Amputees
- ADLs for Lower Extremity Amputees
- Partial Hand Prosthetics – Acute Setting
- Partial Hand Prosthetics – Outpatient Setting
Free CEU Courses for Physical Therapists:
- Basics of Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Prosthetic Suspension Techniques
- Amputee Gait Analysis
- Prosthetic Feet & Knees
- Overview of Lower Extremity Orthotics
- Overview of Cervical/Spinal Orthotics
- Amputee Walking School