SRT Prosthetics is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19. We have made the decision to postpone the following events:
- March 31st – Northeast District Meeting, Fort Wayne
- April 14th – Amputee Academy: Community Reintegration, Wisconsin
- April 15th – Amputee Academy: Community Reintegration, Illinois
- April 21st – Amputee Academy: Community Reintegration, Fort Wayne
- April 22nd – Amputee Academy: Community Reintegration, Indianapolis
- May 12th – Amputee Academy: Phases of Rehab, Fort Wayne
- May 13th – Amputee Academy: Phases of Rehab, Indianapolis
We look forward to rescheduling these events in the future and we will keep everyone posted.
SRT is equally committed to providing quality continuing education for the medical professionals in our communities, as we are working diligently on a platform for online education. Keep posted as we look forward to rolling out this plan soon!
If you ever have a question regarding amputee rehabilitation (or anything!) please feel free to reach out to us at any time:
Brooke O’Steen, OTR
Upper Extremity Clinical & Education Specialist
Renée Van Veld, PT, DPT
Lower Extremity Clinical & Education Specialist